Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A day in the Life of K.

Writing in my Blog has become an obsession for me. I don't know why except for the fact that I can get it off my chest and write down the day's observations. To me it is my panacea; it is better (and safer) than going into a bar or paying money to a "Shrink." I gaze at the counter that tells me how many times my site has been visited which is more intriguing than anything else. Why anyone would want to read these expressions of venting my spleen I could never guess. At least my children can never say, "I didn't know how Dad felt." If someone saves this stuff electronically my grandchildren will have come to know me as well.


I've tried to tie the title of my writing with someone famous or well know in hopes that it would give more credence and value to these outbursts, but I'm not sure anymore if this is the proper method. Maybe I'll try making up my own titles for a while. I've also tried the three-paragraph technique. The first in my introduction, the second is the body and the third and last ties to sum everything up. Whether this method has appealed to you or not is difficult to say as most do not respond.


I'd like to encourage all to follow my example. It:

Lets others know how you feel

Gives you the opportunity to get something off your mind and perhaps out of your system. You don't bottle things up and cause some sort of medical condition. It's therapeutic.

Improves your writing and spelling. It's great for stimulating your mind as you organize your thoughts.

It's free. No postage money is spent.


K.

No comments: